Never Go To The Bank In The Daytime

I made a big mistake today. I went to the bank in the afternoon.

As I had some urgent withdrawal and deposit to do, I thought I would do it as soon as I got the money. I thought it wouldn't be so crowded on a Friday afternoon.

So I promptly left to Maybank at 2pm. My god, I never knew the sun could be so scorching! And of course, there was no parking and I had to make 2 rounds before I parked on the roadside.

This house loan that I was paying for requires me to go to the counter. I took a number and waited. I was 10th in line. I thought 10 wasn't so bad. I didn't realize Friday afternoons have a way of making people move slower. I had to wait for more than half an hour! Yeh, Maybank.

Then I made my way to Citibank at Damansara Perdana. Parked within its vicinity, as first 15min is free. I was just making a quick cash deposit.

Of course, as usual, Citibank likes to have girls asking us to sign up for this promotion and that contest! I don't mean to be rude, girls, but parking is scarce & I need to go before the 15 min is over. As I went to my car, I noticed the long line of cars trying to go out of the parking! Oh no. As I got in line, there were cars and trucks who were leaving at the same time and cutting in front of me and other cars. There are no gentlemen in this world any more, ladies. Uh uh (shake head), not here.

My heart was crying, cos that damn line moved so damn slow!!!!! Grrrrr. 15 min, 15 min, my heart kept saying. By the time I inched myself to the barrier and stuck the parking ticket in, guess what? Please pay 2.00. AHHHHHHHHH! How can I waste $2 on Metropolitan Square?

What a big mistake to go to the bank in the day time!
God, I will never do it again. Never never never never never!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts