Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha

Wow, it's been more than a month since I last posted anything. 2008 came and went. What a year it has been for us, for the world, even for me personally.

Unfortunately, I have been filled with so much stress, worries, tension, shed roomfuls of tears, that I didn't even read the newspapers much. I refused to buy any newspaper that I knew was promoting headlines that read like utter bullshit. I may not be rubbing shoulders with big-shot politicians or people who had the inside news in the "gomen," but I know when I am being lied to.

I also didn't enjoy reading how we were told to boycott American products by people who think that other countries do not have the right to boycott OUR products -- especially when we ourselves jail people-who-write-blogs-and-express-their-honest-opinions without trial.

You see, I have this magic power (watched too much "Heroes" on Star World). I can sense an impostor, feel a pretender. I take one look at them and my barriers of defence slide up automatically, like web shooting out of Spiderman. I know instantly that I cannot trust them. You know -- how you take one look at someone on TV and feel your finger covering your nose to avoid their bad breath, and you want to slap them? Yes, that.

Anyway, in 2009, I have to constantly remind myself that I can still have a bright future,
that I would have lots of money pouring in for me in response to all my creations and all that I reach out to;
that all my efforts are not in vain,
and my God-given genius and talent has a chance to enrich our lives,
and that all my prayers are simply announcements and declarations of what is already mine,
and all my desires are being fulfilled,
that people would be nice to me, as I do my best to be nice,
and that I would find love and not false hearts,
that I would find sincere friendship that does not betray when tempted by power and money
that the Universe conspires to orchestrate all things for me to achieve my desires.

To see a World in A Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the Palm of your Hand
And Eternity in an Hour.
(William Blake)

Comments

Popular Posts