When I Was In My Teens, I Used To Worry That God Would Make Me Marry Somebody I Hate

I read Conversations With God more than 10 years ago when I was going through a break-up. I was searching for God and who I am in this universe. One thing lead to another as I embarked on the first steps of awakening of my soul, the revealing of God as He really is.

But unfortunately, my mind's programming had been so steep in negativity that it is taking more than 10 years to completely understand who I am and who God is. Lucky for me I found Zero Limits to help me cleanse my dirty brain.

And Esther Hicks' channeling of God's energies (named Abraham as a reference) is helping to answer many questions on how to process our thoughts and re-align them with Godly energy that is the Source Energy of this Universe.

Comments

Popular Posts