Forgive Me

I went to see a highly-recommended tarot reader yesterday. I had gotten her number from a friend who thought that a session with her was worth every penny.

I never look for tarot readers unless I was desperately needing to talk to someone, desperately needing help to make a decision.

Except an encounter 3 years ago that was supposed to be tarot for fun, and I forgot all about the "predictions" soon. But what happened 8 months later was a prediction that came true. I was dumbfounded when I looked back. 


At that time, I was in a business partnership I was unhappy with, but at the time of the tarot reading, I did not know how to handle the situation. The tarot reader said he saw me having a great career in the next few years, so don't be afraid to strike out on my own.


He could see that 8 months later I would already be out of that business. I was shocked as I never thought of leaving that partnership. How could I go out on my own without any backing? So I laughed at that prediction, told a friend, and soon forgot about it.


6 months later, I had decided, with much distress, to leave the business partnership quickly. After another distressing 2 months, caused by the partner refusing to liquidate the profit from my shareholding, I suddenly remembered the tarot reader's predictions...

Well, this time I went with 1 objective: to find out if I should quit my job or stay. If I stayed, would life get better? If I quit, can I find another job quickly and have some money to pay my bills?


The first thing this female tarot reader told me was that I thought too far ahead. News for you who like to plan ahead?


I was very comfortable with her, as she was very soulful and intuitive. She reminded me that this world is a stage for our soul to develop and experience itself through many lifetimes. (read Conversations with God).


My cards showed that I had many successes in the past, but I had lost a lot of confidence in my present situation. But what is the lesson I was supposed to learn in this lifetime?


I drew the Creativity card, showing her that I was a very creative person. And I had to believe in myself, and spur ahead to do my creative work.


She showed me that my low confidence and lack of self-esteem attracted people and problems that aggravated the loss of confidence in myself. Her advise was to de-stress myself and go back to zero.


I picked a card to represent staying in the current job -- Seeker. And I picked another to represent leaving it -- Change. She read it and explained that it did not matter which decision I made. If I stayed, there was a lesson to be learned at the end of it, as my soul "seeked" to learn something about itself. And if I left this job, I had to change my mind about my self-limitations, otherwise the whole distressing situation would repeat itself -- in different locations, in different people. 


The lesson that I had to learn was to love myself. Cause right now,  I was not loving myself, and instead, I was hard on myself, and I was at a low point. It was a pleasant surprise when she mentioned the distance-healing capabilities of a certain Dr in Hawaii...


I quickly said that I had read the book a few months ago (Zero Limits). She smiled and suggested me to do some meditation to relax myself and repeat to myself "I love you" -- assuring me of the powers in me.


Loving me means forgiving myself. Forgive me for thinking badly about myself. Everything is alright, that I am alright. Loving me, means attracting people and situations who love me. Ah...the Law of Attraction....that's right.


She suggested that every night I take a moment to close my eyes and say "I love you." And while saying that, imagine each and every one of the people working with me standing in front of me, and say "I love you" to them. She says it will turn my situation around. 


I did it.


I felt liberated. 


I felt powerful.


I felt good.


Feeling is everything.

Comments

Popular Posts