Write Yourself A Love Letter

I felt so stressed today. Somebody wanted to quit in frustration today. After 15 years of toil in this industry, this job is the hardest when it should be the simplest.


What can I do now but blame it all on bad feng shui?


Now I understand why the Japanese committed harakiri, or why some people commit suicide from the stress -- at this point, that seems to be very logical.


And so I opened a bottle of beer and drank up the coolness. Not enough. So I switched on the internet and looked for my horoscope this week. Rob Brezny's Free Will Astrology wrote something inspiring despite the challenges. But all other horoscopes told me that this was going to be a great megawatt-smile week! So what happened to my life?


I keep wondering God why am I in this situation? What have I done to deserve this? Must been have something really bad. What have I done with my life?


Then I came across Soul Vibrations and it said to: write a love letter to yourself.


My tears dropped. I couldn't imagine writing a love letter to myself. I didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve love. Could this be the source of all my problems? I'm not able to write a love letter to myself. I was just wondering why God gave us love for someone who didn't love us in return and who are not available to us. Could it be because we didn't think we deserved to be loved?


Give me a moment. I need to start somewhere. I need to start now.


Dear Me,


I love you for who you are. For all the years of suffering and heartaches. For all the years of happiness and jokes. For autumn leaves. For sandy oceans. For dreams. For hopes. For picking up the pieces of your shattered heart. For picking up yourself after your confidence leaves you. I love you for all the fears and tears that you shed. I love you for wanting to be loved. I love you when you had doubts about yourself. And I love you when you got over it and worked to be stronger. I love you for reading all those books, attending all those classes, spending all that money -- to be better. I love you for loving the people you love so much. I love you for so many things I cannot write about now....I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts