Beware the New Generation

I just spent about 9 hours (excluding lunch and dinner break) directing two hyperactive 10-year-olds on their new TV show. I have to admit that I was wrong about 10-year-olds. I thought they would be more grown-up. How wrong I was. They are still a bunch of kids, mimicking scenes and lines from TV shows.

"Where's your brain, Woman?"
"I don't want to be in the same club with him!"

Choose the correct answer. The above lines were spoken by:
a. A couple in the midst of a divorce settlement
b. Club members having a debate
c. Kids insulting each other

(The answers are at the end of this article....in case you reaaaaalllly cannot guess).

The 10 adults of the production team in the studio were drained of energy just looking at those two's antics.

In between takes, our two future adults were running off to find the closest computer so that they could log on to pet's society and add us as their friends, play Pet Society, throw insults at each other, skip around, ask for snacks and orange drink etc.

The girl is planning to use the money she makes from this shoot to buy a DS. What is a DS, ancient me wanted to know but dare not ask in case I get a "You don't know what's a DS?" Apparently, it's some Nintendo game.

I must be a real square cos I don't play Nintendo or Playstation and I can hardly touch Farmtown on Facebook. I get bored after a few minutes, and I start wondering what this is all for.


Well, I just tried googling DS and this is what I found. I'm upset that I'm not an agent promoting DS here so that I can make some money : (


Comments

Popular Posts