Another Venezuelan takes the crown

Last week, I just wrote about my favourite beauty queen, Astrid Herrera from Venezuela. This week. 25 years later, another stunning Venezuelan beat 80 over contestants from all over the world to be crowned the most beautiful woman in the universe. I heard that she is only 18.
There is really a power in these Venezuelan women. Not only are they born beautiful, but I think there is a strong belief and knowing in themselves that they are indeed beautiful. Otherwise, I can't think of how an 18-year-old could walk out on stage to thousands with such strength, power and sexiness, baring almost everything! I would have been so intimidated. I know that beauty is big business. And I'm sure beauty training schools are a big business in Venezuela.

Some people t
hink that it's immoral to put so much focus on to external beauty. But doesn't any self-respecting individual do that every day? Even the Muslim women who cover themselves from head to toe in black have some sort of beauty routine.


What God gave us, let's just appreciate it. To those who have more, more will be given to them, to those who have none, even that will taken from them. -- when I find out where in the Bible it is, I will insert it here!

Comments

Popular Posts