ISA: I Simply Arrest one ah....

Lately, our unique brand of Malaysian yuppies (synonym for young urban professionals) have been very actively trooping off to the bars and mamak stalls on a Monday night and a Tuesday night and a Wednesday night and a Thursday night and a Friday night and a Saturday night and a Sunday afternoon and night....to indulge in informal self-organised socio-political forums on the ISA, RPK, Teresa Kok, Najib, Pak Lah, Mahathir, Anwar, Syed Hamid, Ahmad Ismail etc. and the state of the "Gomen".

But I hope that no one reads this report in my blog. I'm just a messenger with a brain who sometimes don't know if I can use it for intelligent thinking or to waste it away. You see, if I am too intelligent ...no no, I'd better not say it anymore. Cos all we are interested is -- NOT to be arrested under the ISA for having massive city-wide gatherings under the pretense of consuming both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

And also, we prefer HALF-boiled eggs.

Comments

Popular Posts