I am a writer


I have a fascination with the idea of being a writer. I am fascinated with writers... writers who create poetry, novels, stories. I always have and always will. A writer of music (normally known as a composer), writer of lyrics, writer of books, writer of film. My ultimate satisfaction would be to produce music, fiction, even non-fiction books and films that would be published for the world to enjoy.

Writing is just the physical execution of our mind's creation. Fiction, songs, poetry -- all created from my limited belief of my unlimited mind. I admire both the art and skill of creative writing.

I want to write about my thoughts, about what I see around me. But writing is emotional. And I fear the outpouring of emotions that could tear and hurt as much as it feels and love. Hesitation vs Desire.

I want to tell the world what I love and what I hate. And I've decided I will tell them through
stories and characters disguised in fiction.

But right now I want to tell you that I love orange roofs. Maybe I will have one and look at them from my garden. Or I could have a balcony up on the orange roof. I want to sit in a breezy garden fronting a romantic, tropical beach, the faithful, elegant keladi leaf beside me, with a nice drink (wine, beer, punch, ginger tea) just typing away on my laptop. I want to look at orange roofs, white-washed walls, blue seas, lush greenery, cherry blossoms, red-and-gold autumn trees, pretty flowers, without a worry in the world, but just knowing that i would keep on prospering while the ideas and the expressions keep on flowing.

Comments

Popular Posts